Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Snail's Pace

I made the mistake of telling Gianna she was walking as slow as a snail on the way home from preschool.  She thought that was a fantastic game, "Look at me, Mommy!  I can walk slow like a snail!" And so we walked....very, very, slow.  And when we finally got home, she asked me, "can I see a snail?"  Since it was quickly approaching nap time and already past lunchtime, I told her I would make snails for her lunch instead of searching for some outside!  Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen an actual snail.  Have you?

The snails are tortillas with green fruit roll up antenna and pepperoni smiles, the snail shell is a cheese and turkey pepperoni roll up (she snacked on a few more roll ups while she helped me make lunch), the grass is green bean chips, the butterfly is green grapes and oranges (the rest of the oranges are on the side in a silicone muffin cup)

No comments:

Post a Comment