Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Lunch to Go

We took a trip to one of our favorite places today, Longwood Gardens.  If you live in the Philadelphia area, you should check it out if you haven't already!  It so beautiful there, and so big that we can discover something new every time we go!  I knew we would be seeing lots of fall things today, so I wanted to pack a fall themed lunch to go along with our day.  I saw these leaves made out of apple slices on Pinterest (can't find the source, apologies to the original blogger!) and I've been wanting to try them!  I dipped them in orange juice so they would look just as nice when it was lunchtime (without the sour taste of lemon juice).


Leaf PB&J sandwich, pretzels, dried apricot and pretzel pumpkins, and apple slice leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment