Thursday, September 22, 2011

Whoooo's hungry?

We love owls!  I was trying to think of something I could make out of the mini pitas and I thought owls would work.  I can't turn down anything owls, they are too darn cute! Brayden (my almost 5 month old) is sporting his owl babylegs today and Gianna went and changed into her fleece owl pants after lunch ("to match her plate").  Speaking of owls, I came across this today and I think this will be making it's way into my house soon.  How could I resist?? {ridiculously cute owl toy}

Sorry, getting back on track- here is Gianna's owl lunch!
The owls are whole wheat pitas with roasted red pepper hummus inside, the decorations are apple, yellow pepper, and chocolate chips.  The tree branch is a fruit twist and the leaves are kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment